Citizenship and Immigration


I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

The petitioner is a conditional resident by virtue of a marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. The petitioner petitions that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to remove conditions on residence. Include in the petition are the names and Alien Registration Numbers of the applicant’s children for the request regarding the removal of the conditions on their residence. More information are stated clearly here.

I-407, Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status

This form must be filed by a lawful permanent resident (LPR) who is living outside the US or at a Port of Entry who desires to abandon LPR status.   The purpose of this form is to ensure that an alien is informed of their right to a hearing before an immigration judge. Further, said alien has knowingly, willingly, and affirmatively waived that right.

I-191, Application for Relief Under Former Section 212(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

This form is to be filed by an applicant requesting permission to return to the USA pursuant to the authority provided under former Section 212(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The applicant was fully admitted for permanent residence and continues to be a lawful permanent resident. Click this for further information about the form. Also, take a look on some instructions found here.

I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

This form is a requirement  for  any  citizen or lawful permanent resident of the  United States (U.S)  to   file Form I-130, described as  Petition for Alien Relative,  with the  U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. in order  to help any qualified relative immigrate to the U.S. For  your  proper guidance,  click these instructions  for Form I-130.


I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

This petition is to be filed by any qualified U.S. citizen to (a) bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) for marriage to you, including that person’s children (K-‘2) to the U.S; or (b) have your spouse (K-3) enter as an immigrant waiting approval of a Petition for an Alien Relative and his/her child(ren) (K-4) as nonimmigrants under the LIFE Act. To complete processing for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident.

Form G-639, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request

This form is used to request access to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services records. It is allowed pursuant to the Freedom Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974. The use of this form is optional. Anyone can have access to records even in writing. For further guidance and information, have a glance over this.

I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

This form must be filed by a nonimmigrant applicant who requests for a new or replacement of an incorrect, lost, stolen, or mutilated Form I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record) or Form I-95 (Crewman’s Landing Permit). For instructions and other guidance materials, click this.

G-884, Request for the Return of Original Documents

This form is used by an applicant in filing for requests of the return of original documents submitted for the purpose of establishing eligibility for an immigration benefit. See general and specific instructions for accuracy. Read them first before completing and filing this form.

G-325A, Biological Information

Complete this form including your application or petition. The US Immigration and Citizenship Services will use your accomplished form to process your application or petition. Failure to do so may result in denial of your immigration benefit.

I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member

This contract is between sponsor and household member. It must be completed and signed by them following the Tips for Filing Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member. A sponsor completes Form-184, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act. On the other hand, a household member is committed to share the income and assets with the other party. They represent qualifying resources combined with a sponsor’s income and assets to meet the requirements. To ensure proper processing, please read and follow this page.