Citizenship and Naturalization


1-765, Application for Employment Authorization

To be used by an Alien who temporarily stays in the U.S. This is to determine whether or not an applicant be granted an Employment Authorization Document. In short, the purpose is to find out if an alien is authorized to work therein. See instructions for more information.


Form I-134, Affidavit of Support

The sponsor completing and filing this form  must show proof of sufficient income and  financial resources. The purpose of the sponsorship is  to assure that the  qualified foreign national will not become a public charge of the USA. Click here for more instructions regarding this form.


N-644, Application for Posthumous Citizenship

The posthumous US citizenship is applied to a resident alien decedent or non-citizen national decedent. The death was the result of injury or disease in an active-duty status in the military, air or naval force of the US. The applicant must show proof of the relationship to the decedent .and completely fill out the application.  Important general instructions including general requirements are contained here.

Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

The applicant must completely  fill out  this application and submit documents  accordingly. All required evidence and  supporting documentation are listed in the instructions.


I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

The petitioner is a conditional resident by virtue of a marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. The petitioner petitions that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to remove conditions on residence. Include in the petition are the names and Alien Registration Numbers of the applicant’s children for the request regarding the removal of the conditions on their residence. More information are stated clearly here.

I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

This petition is to be filed by any qualified U.S. citizen to (a) bring their  fiancé(e) (K-1) for marriage to you, including that person’s children (K-‘2) to the U.S; or (b) have your spouse (K-3) enter as an immigrant waiting for  approval of a Petition for an Alien Relative and his/her child(ren) (K-4) as nonimmigrants under the LIFE Act. To complete processing for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident.

I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

This form must be filed by a nonimmigrant applicant who requests for a new or replacement of an incorrect, lost, stolen, or mutilated Form I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record) or Form I-95 (Crewman’s Landing Permit). For instructions and other guidance materials, click this.

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

To be filed by lawful permanent residents as well as those residents in commuter status. The reason for the application is for the replacement or renewal of existing Resident Cards. Also, this application form is intended for the conditional permanent resident who needs to apply for replacement of the existing Permanent Resident Card, except an existing Permanent Resident Card which is due to expire within 90 days.

Form DS-1981, Affidavit Concerning Exemption from Immigrant Vaccination Requirements for a Foreign Adopted Child

This Affidavit is filed by adoptive parent or prospective adoptive parent requesting that a foreign adopted child be exempt from immigrant vaccination requirements, subject to the time conditions that a child will receive the vaccinations required under the law.

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Use Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, in applying to become a naturalized U.S. citizen subject to eligibility requirements and naturalization procedures. To properly guide in the application process, read the instructions first.